Learn from a local guide as you discover an exciting and unique fishing method to collect fresh local prawns. Join ACWA's experienced guides who will share the secrets and pleasures of this unique coastal activity with you. At the same time take a rare opportunity to see hosts of nocturnal marine creatures.
ACWA’s guided prawning experience includes
· Specialised prawning equipment such as submersible light, waders and net
· Local guidance on this unique low impact fishing technique
· Recreational fishing license fee
· A feed of the freshest prawns collected during the night’s experience
. Choice of local/regional refreshments to accompany prawns
· Transportation to and from one of our pristine prawning estuaries (Up to 4 people)
Duration 2-3 hours
Price Adult $85 Child (Under 16) $60 Family (2 Adults 2 Children) $260
Start Prawning is affected by seasonality, tidal an celestial influences. For this reason Prawning is only available on select times and dates during the Summer months . Please contact Scott on 0439 421 986 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like more information.
What to bring- Socks (mandatory), warm clothes, a towel (just in case) and a pair of long comfortable pants.
This tour is great for families and people of all ages. It is a great addition to a Summer holiday on the Far South Coast. A very relaxing almost meditative experience with a chance to collect a fed of fresh local prawns using a very sustainable technique.