Ocean to Plate (wet)
Have you ever wanted to collect your own seafood? If the answer is yes please keep reading. Here, on the Far South Coast of NSW you can do just that! ACWA’s team of knowledgeable local guides provide all the guidance and high quality equipment you need to collect your own premium Australian seafood such as Blacklip Abalone, Eastern Rock Lobster, Mussels and Sea Urchin. This can all be achieved by snorkelling in the sheltered and pristine waters of the Far South Coast.
After you have worked up an appetite collecting your own seafood it is time to sit back and relax as your guide demonstrates how to prepare and cook these oceananic delights. Watch or get involved in preparing the freshest and most memorable seafood meal you will ever enjoy. The end result, a smorgasbord of the very best Australian seafood on offer coupled with locally produced oysters, prawns, wine and cheese. ‘The Ocean to Plate is something unique and rewarding, a truly unforgettable experience’.
· NSW recreational Fishing Licence Fee
· High quality snorkelling and seafood collection equipment
· Expert local guidance on sustainable marine harvest
· Live demonstration of seafood preparation
· Smorgasbord of premium local seafood coupled with local wine & cheeses
· Outdoor dining experience in picturesque surrounds
Duration: 4 hours
Price- $250 Adult $75 per child (under 18)