Bittangabee Bay Bounty Experience
The Bittangabee Bay Bounty Experience is the perfect opportunity to participate in sustainable marine harvest with the added bonus of exploring a beautiful coastal National Park. If you like fresh local seafood and pristine coastal nature the Bittangabee Bay Bounty Experience is for you. ACWA’s team will provide all of the guidance and high quality equipment you need to collect your own Blacklip Abalone, Eastern Rock Lobster, Mussels and Sea Urchin (subject to availability). In addition, you will be taken on an insightful adventure through Ben Boyd National Park including stops at iconic locations such as Disaster Bay lookout and Greencape Light Station. Both locations provide spectacular 270 degree views of NSW’s most remote coastline and excellent land based whale watching opportunities.
By choosing a Bittangabee Bay Bounty Experience you are opening the door to an adventure filled day that you will never forget. Bittangabee Bay itself is one of the premier snorkelling locations on the Far South Coast. Not only does it boost a plentiful supply of seafood it's also home to a host of interesting marine life including resident Wobbegong Sharks and Eagle Rays. It's protected waters also support a variety of marine habitats including seagrass meadows, boulder fields, and kelp covered shallow reefs. Each habitat hosting its own assemblage of temperate marine life.
The end result is an unforgettable seafood meal, spectacular coastal nature, local insights into Ben Boyd National Park and guidance on sustainable seafood collection.
· NSW recreational Fishing Licence Fee
· High quality snorkelling and seafood collection equipment
· Expert local guidance on sustainable marine harvest
· Live demonstration of seafood preparation
· Smorgasbord of premium local seafood coupled with local wine & cheeses
· Outdoor dining experience in picturesque surrounds
· National Parks entry fee’s
· Transportation to and from Ben Boyd National Park
· Guidance throughout Ben Boyd National Park including key sites
Duration 5 hours
Min and max 2-8
Price $295 pp